OIL OF NORTH- WOROL RAPESEED REFINING EDIBLE OIL
Rapeseed refining edible oil, considered as the healthiest one in human’s diet, is obtained from rapeseed raw oil which derives from double improved varieties of “OO” rape seed.
ats extracted from oilseed crops are important source of energy, essential for proper human diet. Rapeseed oil, by its nature, does not contain isomers, trans and cholesterol.
|Contains saturated fatty acids||7%|
Do you know that rapeseed oil…?
- reduces the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood due to its high content of monounsaturated oleic acid
- is rich in essential fatty acids- linoleic and linolenic
- is characterized by optimal for human health (2:1) ratio of the occurrence of essential fatty acids: linoleic (omega-6 fatty acids) and linolenic (omega-3 fatty acids). This ratio is particularly important in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
- due to optimized linolenic acid content it plays an important role in the functioning of the nervous system
- contains the smallest amount of adverse for human health saturated fatty acids
- due to the presence of active substances such as tocopherols, phytosterols and vitamins A and E, it has a positive influence on the health and functioning of the human body. Tocopherols and vitamins function as antioxidants, protecting the body against free radicals, whereas phytosterols help to maintain the appropriate cholesterol level.
WOROL rapeseed oil- characteristic and values!
- is characterized by a very good oxidative stability- which means that it remains fresh for a very long time
- is very stable at high temperatures- has a high smoking temperature, making it suitable for frying at temperatures of up to 230°C. The oil is resistant to thermal changes.
- has a very good chemical stability, stability of taste and smell (odoes not transfer odors)
- can be easily filtered from fried products - they have a slightly lower fat content and caloric value
- works perfectly as a component of any pastries
- very easily emulsifies, especially in the acidic environment and in the presence of a hen's egg as the emulsifier (e.g. in mayonnaise and sauces).
- facilitates mixing of the ingredients and does not precipitate from the final product
What distinguishes our oil…?
Beside the above described values and characteristics, WOROL rapeseed oil is a guarantee of incomparable TASTE, SMELL and COLOR, as well as THE HIGHEST QUALITY!